We are delighted to invite you to visit and learn about our two-year nephrology fellowship program.
We are based in Los Angeles at the Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, an academic county hospital serving a large, diverse patient population. Our ties to UCLA offer advanced education in kidney transplant, while our local community partners prepare fellows for outpatient hemodialysis. Our fellows are our family and thrive in the supportive and friendly environment at Olive View.
What Makes Olive View Unique?
- Great patient diversity and pathology
- Procedural training in kidney biopsy and emergent dialysis catheter placement
- Experience with top UCLA kidney and liver transplant teams
- Combined clinical experience at university, county, private practice and HMO
- Consistently voted the best teaching site by UCLA medical students
- Supportive, friendly environment that promotes clinical education at Olive View
- More reasons to choose Olive View