The UCLA-Olive View Nephrology Fellowship Program accepts alternating 3 and 2 fellows each academic year. We will be accepting 2 fellows for the academic year starting July 2018 and 3 fellows for July 2019.
Application & Match
All nephrology candidates must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) of the AAMC. Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for all of our positions. All applicants must have completed an ACGME-approved Internal Medicine Residency in the United States prior to starting the Nephrology Fellowship.
- ACGME Institution
- Olive View/UCLA Medical Center Program
- Program Description
- Program Code
- June 6, 2017: ERAS 2018 season begins
- July 6, 2017: ERAS opens for fellowship applications
- July 15, 2017: Fellowship programs begin receiving applications in ERAS
- October 4, 2017: NRMP Ranking opens
- November 15, 2017: NRMP Rank Order List deadline at 9pm ET
- December 6, 2017: NRMP Match results at 12pm ET
Learn about our Salary & Benefits.