Application & Match
We accept only applications made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
All selections for fellow positions are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
NRMP Information for Applicants
- Olive View/UCLA Medical Center Program – CA
- Program Description
- Hematology and Oncology/Clinical
- Program Code
- August 30, 2017: ERAS opens for fellowship applications
- October 4, 2017: NRMP Ranking opens
- November 15, 2017: NRMP Rank Order List deadline at 9pm ET
- December 6, 2017: NRMP Match results at 12pm ET
Salary & Benefits
Fellows are offered a competitive salary and benefits package through UCLA.
In-service examinations in both Hematology and Oncology are provided by the fellowship training program.
Travel to conferences is provided for fellows during their training.
ASCO University online access is provided to all fellows.