Applications will be accepted through November 30. However, if you wait until that date, most if not all of the interview spots will be full. Therefore, your application should be completed and submitted by November 1.
Please submit the following in your application through ERAS:
- Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- Letters of Recommendation (at least 3):
- Chair Letter from the Department of Medicine
- 2 additional letters – best if no more than one letter from a research rotation
Interviews are by invitation only. Letters of invitation are sent after we have reviewed the completed application, including the MSPE. Don’t expect to hear from us until about early-mid October. We offer a list of formal interview dates with a limited number of applicants interviewed each day. The spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. However, we do understand the pressures of the interview season, and will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
NRMP Information for Applicants
- ACGME Institution Code
- NRMP Categorical Track (3 years)
- NRMP Preliminary Track (1 year)
*Please note: The UCLA-Olive View Program was previously known as the “UCLA-San Fernando Valley Program” or “UCLA-SFVP” and may be listed as such in older websites or documents.